Kata-kata SMS Merayu Cewek/Pacar Bhs Inggris



Kata-kata rayuan Bahasa Inggris dibawah ini Gloria sharing bagi sobat Gloria yang sedang jatuh cinta atau sedang naksir gebetannya dan bingung kira-kira kata-kata apa yang tepat untuk diucapkan agar bisa mendapatkan hatinya, dan membutuhkan ide berupa kata-kata bahasa inggris untuk dikirim lewat SMS, atau status Facebook, atau leway BBM (Blackberry messenger), dll. Dan bagi para cowok jika kamu yakin dengan cewek idaman kamu dan ingin mendapatkannya, teruslah berjuang, teruslah berkorban. Jangan pernah menyerah, jangan pernah mundur, karena sebenrnta si cewek yang kamu incar itu cuma butuh pembuktian seberapa besar pengorbanan/usaha kamu untuk mendapatkannya. Apakah kamu itu benar-benar sayang, atau cuma gombal belaka. 

Gloria berharap kata-kata merayu rayuan wanita di bawah ini bisa membantu kamu untuk bisa lebih meyakinkan hati do'i bahwa You are really the one and only, yang mana mungkin kamu sudah bosen dengan kata-kata nembak cewek, sehingga tidak ada salahnya kalau sekali-kali mengucapkannya dalam bahas Inggris, bener gak?. Oh ya, pada artikel sebelumnya juga Mamen pernah posting rayuan maut Bhs Inggris untuk merayu cewek kamu. Perlu diingat bahwa wanita itu sangat suka dengan pujian apalagi pujian itu datangnya dari kamu, someone specialnya do'i, tentu saja hal ini akan membuat hatinya berbunga-bunga, memang sih sedikit gombal tapi asal jangan alay aja. 

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Althought I smile and seem careFree, there is no one who misses you more than ME!
I miss U like a falling star, if U C tere is no star in the sky, means there's no enough star to coun how I miss U...
In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 be happy, 2 be strong, 2 work hard, 2 be honest, 2 be faithful, 2 be forgive but I couldn't learn how... 2 stop loving U..
I want to live in UR eyes, die in your arms and be burried in your heart
The most beautiful remembrance is the time with you. I will keep it in my heart....
So tell me now
n tell me the true
so I can stay
I'm here 4 U
Are we?
or are we not?
you told me once
but I forgot
A boy was about to leave. but before he did, he gave his girl a dozen roses: 11 are real and 1 is artificial. Then he told the girl, "Don't cry, I will love you until the las one dies.."
I love you 2-day
I love you 2-morrow
put it together
I love you 4-ever
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart
Being with you is like a having single one of my wishes come true
Loving you is a having every single one of my wishes come true
Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!
Just had to let you know,.. you're the best! I love you...
I wish I was there to hold you tight instead of just send this loving "Good night"
Thank you for being the one who calms all my inner fears
Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you...
How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Love you Dear...
I' not the same since I met U. The days turned longer the nights turned colder and U will always have a special place in my heart just for you. I love you
Without Your LOVE, dayz are " Saddy, Moanday, Tearday, Wasteday, Thirsday, Frightday, Shatterday
Words hoever special.. could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame. Every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I love You!
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wan't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautifull angle....!
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind
If I could give U 1 thing in life, I would give U the ability 2 c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special U R 2 me!
Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like.... and that's the reason why I love you!
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter because I miss you always..
If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you. But at least I would be rich enough to come and see you...
If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

+ komentar + 1 komentar

Anonim
6 Juni 2013 23.17

nyiek

Poskan Komentar

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GLORIA KOMPUTER - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger